Special Edition Sweatshirt
- The Dragon and Phoenix Hoodie is available in Youth sizes S through L and Adult sizes S through XL.
- Youth Sizes will be pull-over hoodies, Adult Sizes will have zippers.
- 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton
- Wash in cold water inside-out no chlorine bleach, dry on low to medium heat setting)
- Highly detailed images that are printed directly onto the shirt.
- Printed using the latest Screen Printing techniques. This can help increase design durability.
Chinese dragons are legendary creatures which are symbols of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it. The Emperor of China usually used the dragon as a symbol of his imperial power and strength. During the Qing dynasty, the imperial dragon was colored yellow or gold. By the Yuan dynasty, the five-clawed dragons became reserved for use by the emperor while the princes used four-clawed dragons. The dragon is often depicted holding a ball or pearl, which has strong meaning in Asian folklore. Pearls are symbols of wisdom or enlightenment. Since dragons were believed to be supernaturally wise, perhaps it is only natural that they should seek or hold such a treasure.
Phoenix or Fenghuang are mythological birds of East Asia that reign over all other birds. The males were originally called feng and the females huang but such a distinction of gender is often no longer made and they are blurred into a single feminine entity so that the bird can be paired with the Chinese dragon, which is traditionally deemed male. It is a symbol of high virtue and grace. The head represents virtue, the wing represents duty, the back represents propriety, the abdomen represents credibility, and the chest represents mercy. It is often depicted along with dragons; symbolic of blissful relations, a common yang and yin metaphor.
Youth Small, Youth Medium, Youth Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult Extra Large