- When: Wednesdays 1/24 – 3/14
- Time: 12:30 – 1:20 pm
- Where: Wegeforth Elementary Kindergarten Playground
- Who: Grades PreK – 5th
- 8 group classes teaching them beginning martial arts movements.
- A chance to exercise and have fun doing so.
- Increased focus techniques.
- Basic tips to stand up to bullies and protect themselves.
Kung Fu and self-defense training for students in grades K through 5 provided by 5 Elements Martial Arts & Wellness Center. This top-quality after school martial arts program is fun, safe, and structured to teach valuable self-defense skills while improving physical fitness and respect for others. Learning self-defense gives confidence to students so that they can make good choices in life and stay out of trouble.
If you're ready to sign up, select the number of children you want to register, fill out the form above, then click "add to cart". No need to add more children to your cart - the first drop-down automatically calculates it for you.